The Raymond Village Library is an incorporated non-profit organization providing quality services to its patrons. A team effort led by our Library Director, wonderful support staff, volunteers and a Board of Trustees works to provide a sense of community and educational opportunities to Raymond and the Lakes Region.
The Raymond Village Library is a community based informational, educational and recreational facility dedicated to providing quality library services and resources in a welcoming atmosphere. The library will be responsive to the changing needs of the community, cooperate with other entities and strive to fulfill its role as a service oriented, dynamic library.
- Allison Griffin – Library Director
- Rachel Holden – Adult Services Librarian
- Karen Perry – Children’s Librarian
Current Board of Directors
- Deborah Hutchison – President
- Briana Bizier – Vice President
- Nick Hardy – Treasurer
- Teresa Sadak – Ex-officio, Town of Raymond
- Mary-Therese Duffy
- Jack Garan
- Bob Grimm
- Mark Jordan
- Steve Mortimer
- Leigh Walker